Shangri La Window Shadings
The translucent sheer fabric vanes of Shangri-La® Sheer Window Shadings can be positioned fully open, fully closed or anywhere in between for the privacy control you want. And unlike any other window shading available, Shangri-La Window Shades can be raised with the vanes still open.
Also available is the Shangri-La Collection of Room Darkening fabrics which are perfect for bedrooms, media rooms or anywhere additional light control is desired
3000mm wide x 3350mm drop – Translucent.
3000mm wide x 3000mm drop – Moonlight.
A translucent or opaque [ Moonlight ] fabric vane suspended between two layers of sheer fabric – offered in a range of 12 subtle colours [ 8 translucent + 4 room darkening ]
Smooth continuous chain operation allows the fabric vane to be angled open to filter light, tilted closed for privacy or rolled away into it’s own neat headbox when not required.
Closed vanes achieve total privacy.
UV blockage 99% when closed, approximately 80% when open.
Wireless lift and tilt only and fully integrated 240 volt.
5 Years. See below.
This product has been certified according to the GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification Program and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Certification Program for Low Emitting Products!
Shangri La Pleated Blinds | Showcase
Shangri La Fabrics Range
Somfy Motorisation. Cutting edge technology
- Finest quality incorporating cutting edge technology
- Touch of a button convenience
- Range of controllers & switching offering great flexibility
- Can control multiple blinds & awnings from one controller
- Add sensors & timing to operate while away
- Energy efficiency by controlling heat & light entering
- Smooth & controlled movement ensures longer life
- Quiet, sophisticated & discreet operation. Impress guests
Exceptional Quality + Build Standards
- Blinds by Peter Meyer use only the finest components:
- Cutting edge technology & build quality
- Backed by Peter Meyer’s 5 year warranty
- Plus the Peter Meyer renowned level of service
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERS
New Product launches, trends are more.