Topas + Topas Minimax
An affordable gem for everyone!
Small, compact, variable is the best way to describe this entry model made by weinor. The Topas awnings are available
without a hood, making them especially suited for installation under balconies or protruding roofs, or with a ready-mounted aluminium hood for wall mounting in less well-shaded areas.
The Topas is a classic entry-level awning for anyone wanting to save money without sacrificing quality. Its uncomplicated technology makes it stable and wind-resistant. When open, the awning stands out for its extreme flexibility: with or without a waterproof top profile, it can be installed in various ways to fit into all kinds of different structural situations.
The Topas Minimax, has a greater projection than the width of the awning, & can be used to shade narrow, projecting balconies up to a depth of 400 cm. The optional Valance Plus vertical shade is the perfect way to protect against glare or prying eyes at any time of day.
Size & Application
■ 1 section awning, 2 arms: 650 cm
■ 1 section awning, 3 arms: 700 cm
■ 2 section awning, 4 arms: 1200 cm
Maximum Projection Angle:
■ 400 cm for widths 601cm & above, 2 section awning, 4 arms
The Topas awnings are available without a hood, making them especially suited for installation under balconies or protruding roofs, or with a ready-mounted aluminium hood for wall mounting in less well-shaded areas.
Topas Open Cassette Awning Features
- Low installation height/depth
- Extruded top section
- Beautifully shaped front rail with matching end caps
- Cast aluminium top plates
- Gutter incorporated with controlled drainage to front rail
- Tilting arm with chain
- Drop forged arm parts
- High arm tension & fabric fixing to ensure fabric is taut
- Coupled units with jockey cover or sliding support
- Topas with and without hood
- Powder coating
Topas German Precision & Quality
Weinor style with entry level pricing
Open or with Top Profile
Multi-section units with cradle or cover
Tempura Heating – full heat in 2 seconds
Weinor style with waterproof top profile
Valance Plus and MiniMax
Durable, and quiet LongLife Arm
Weinor style without top profile
MiniMax – Projection greater than width
Energy saving LED Light Bars
Weinor Exclusive Fabric + Frame Colours.
Special collection fabrics
Weinor | My Collections
My Collections, is Weinor’s new fabric range consisting of 3 different colour collections and ways.It’s a huge range of 143 new release colours patterns for you to select from. Weinor fabric quality and the manufacturing process is exceptional. Weinor fabrics are made from polyester or acrylic and are solution dyed for a superior colour fastness. High-quality pigments are stored in each individual fibre.
The result: especially good colour fastness and high UV resistance. Colours remain lastingly brilliant. This makes Weinor fabrics stand out from products made by other manufacturers where only the finished yarn is dyed. Thanks to the Teflon fabric coating and state-of-the-art nano technology, the surface is resistant to oil, water, dirt and prevents rot.
Download our brochures containing all product details and and full technical specifications.
European Awards for Innovation + Design Exellence
In recent years, Weinor won numerous design prizes for the superb design of its patio products. The awards confirm that the products we offer are not only high quality in technical terms, but also set high standards from a visual perspective.
Somfy Motorisation. Cutting edge technology
- Finest quality incorporating cutting edge technology
- Touch of a button convenience
- Range of controllers & switching offering great flexibility
- Can control multiple blinds & awnings from one controller
- Add sensors & timing to operate while away
- Energy efficiency by controlling heat & light entering
- Smooth & controlled movement ensures longer life
- Quiet, sophisticated & discreet operation. Impress guests
Exceptional Quality + Build Standards
Blinds by Peter Meyer & Weinor ensure:
- Weinor cutting edge technology & build quality
- Backed by Peter Meyer’s 5 year warranty
- Plus the Peter Meyer renowned level of service
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERS
New Product launches, trends are more.