Our custom made Manhattan Venetians combine rich Canadian Western Red Cedar fascias and baserails with a stylish combination of premium 50mm crowned aluminium slats, in a range of designer colours with colour co-ordinated string tapes. The Cedar is offered in finishes including clear lacquer, custom stains & paints together with a standard range of classic complimentary colours.
The look and feel of Manhattan Blinds ranges from extremely modern & urban slick to classic ‘retro’, depending on the installed environment. The blinds are quite unique and have been designed to provide architects, designers & decorators wanting the functionality of venetians with a new product that will enable new and exceptional solutions within most building styles, both residential & commercial.
50mm crowned aluminium alloy
String ladder tape standard, colour co-ordinated not matched
25mm ladder tape, colour co-ordinated not matched
Premium quality, heavy duty venetian head rail & locking system
Enclosed Head rail option: Incorporates front & rear fascias with returns
Brackets: Universal top, face or side fixed
Fascia + Baserail:
Finishes: Clear lacquer & painted bright white, off white, basic beige & black are std. colour finishes
Fascia Front: Co-ordinating Canadian Western Red Cedar flat fascia is fitted from standard colour range.
Custom stain or paint finish.
Fascia with reveal mounted blinds will be slightly wider than the head box to give a full cover
Mitred returns are supplied with face mounted blinds
Common fascias are also available up to 3600mm in width
Our standard format: We put both lifter and tilter cords on the side you specify.
The lifter and tilter cords can be on opposite sides of the head rail to avoid tangling.
Blinds less than 350mm wide are tilt operation only.
Blinds 350mm & 450mm wide must have tilt & lift control on opposite sides of the head rail.
Recommend Size: Up to 4m2 . Larger blinds possible.
Manhattan Venetians | Showcase
Complete Blinds by Peter Meyer Brochure + Aluminium Venetians Brochure
Somfy Motorisation. Cutting edge technology
- Finest quality incorporating cutting edge technology
- Touch of a button convenience
- Range of controllers & switching offering great flexibility
- Can control multiple blinds & awnings from one controller
- Add sensors & timing to operate while away
- Energy efficiency by controlling heat & light entering
- Smooth & controlled movement ensures longer life
- Quiet, sophisticated & discreet operation. Impress guests
Exceptional Quality + Build Standards
- Blinds by Peter Meyer use only the finest components:
- Cutting edge technology & build quality
- Backed by Peter Meyer’s 5 year warranty
- Plus the Peter Meyer renowned level of service
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERS
New Product launches, trends are more.