SG 5600. Silence, Speed & Power.
The Silent Gliss 5600 motorised curtain tracks provide benchmarking technology based on outstanding Swiss innovation which meets the complex demands of modern architecture across a wide range of commercial and domestic applications.
The Silent Gliss 5600 curtain track system provides complete silence due to a perfect combination of a new patented* two-component roller technology, the exclusive Swiss engineered high-performance motor and the specially coated curtain tracks. Unmatched silence. Available Australia wide.
Motorised Curtain Track
• Top of the range medium to heavy duty motorized track system.
• Silent, quick & smooth operation – 21cm/sec opening/closing speed.
• 2C glider technology. The sound of silence (More)
• Standard or Wave (60mm or 80mm glider spacings available) headings – roller gliders in all cases.
• Bendable in both directions – 250mm minimum radius.
• Top, face or extended face fixing – direct fixing through the track profile is also possible.
• Fixing within recess profile #10862 is also available – this configuration is also bendable – 500mm minimum radius – please note that both track profiles must be bent together.
• Maximum width of up to 25m & a maximum curtain weight of up to 65kg
(depending upon configuration – please refer to curtain weight charts).
• Track available in natural anodised or white powdercoat finish.
• Motor available in silver/grey & white.
SG 5600 Motorisation | Product Information
- The SG 5600 Motor – available in silver/grey & white – has the option to add a radio receiver module (915 Mhz) – motors are supplied with Molex cable which, in all cases, is 4-core – for radio remote or dry contact switching, the 2 actives (black & brown) have to be combined.
- Motor can be rotated in its housing to suit the curtain heading style.
- Radio remote transmitters are available in hand-held or wall mount versions.
Hand-held are available in 1, 5 or 15 Channel versions & in White, Silver or Anthracite – they are supplied complete with a magnetic wall plate.
- Simple & quick programming of the transmitter to the motor.
- 240V switching (via the 2 active cables) or dry contact switching (via data cable) are available – dry contact switching option can also be combined with radio remote operation – integration via leading BMS is also possible.
- Automatic or manual (via test lead or radio remote transmitter) limit setting with soft start/soft stop (motor stops silently on its limits).
- ‘Touch & Go’ function offers easy operation.
- Manual over-ride is possible in the event of power failure.
Combining new coated tracks with our
new two component technology - 2C gliders.
The premium 2C gliders and rollers (patent pending), combined with the specially coated tracks
allow the curtain to move smoothly and silently. These gliders are manufactured using 2 materials,
a hard component which ensures stability and a soft ‘filling’ to absorb the noise. The end result is
New 2C Glider Technology.
A combination of two high quality materials designed as Hard & Soft components,
Hard component for stability and perfect gliding.
Soft component combination absorbs noise emissions.
Designed for wave cord.
2C Technology | The Sound of Silence | See how the technology works
SG 5600 | Smart Fix
Smart Fix | Product Information
• Smart Fix offers the ultimate flexibility and ease of installation.
• Modern, versatile design:
• Silent Gliss systems can now be f itted with Smart Fix, a uniform bracket range for use across all our systems.
• This new design includes magnetic metal covers which are easy to fit and elegantly hide the screws.
• Smart Fix replaces a total of 51 brackets and significantly reduces the range to only 22 brackets! options (3 brackets with slot).
Square Smart Fix
• Contemporary designed brackets with a lower down-stand, ideal if fitting space is limited.
• A total of 9 brackets including fixed length and adjustable options (3 brackets with slot).
Universal Smart Fix
• A bracket console with 3 different extension arms for ultimate flexibility and adjustability.
• Smart Fix Brochure
Exceptional Quality + Build Standards
- Blinds by Peter Meyer use only the finest components:
- Cutting edge technology & build quality
- Backed by Peter Meyer’s 5 year warranty
- Plus the Peter Meyer renowned level of service