I + K + N2000 | Full Cassette Awning
The IK2000 is Weinor’s tried and tested classic cassette awning range. Available as an I2000 without back plate for level building facades or as the K2000 with back-plate for uneven bases the sturdy Weinor awning with support pipes can be used almost anywhere. As the detail on the front rail and end caps suggest, the IK2000 leans toward a more traditional style.
Size & Application
Awning Profile Dimensions [WxH]:
200mm x 211mm I/K2000
210mm x 180mm N2000 + Recess space req. 210mm x 197mm
Maximum Width: 7m | N2000 [ 1xSect.] + 12m I/K2000 [ 2xSect.]
Maximum Projection: 4m | N2000 + 4m I/K2000
The highly functional N2000 is an awning designed especially for niche fixing. With its unique flat front rail the awning disappears almost completely into the facade. The N2000 offers simple, minimalist style with crisp flush face mount.
I + K + N2000 | Showcase
I2000: open cassette – for wall installation
The I 2000 cassette awning is open on the side facing the wall
K 2000: closed cassette – for extra protection
The K 2000 features an additional back-plate, completely closing it off.
N 2000: niche cassette – for flush fit at facade
The N 2000 is specially designed for niche installation
Strong tilting arm member
The tilting arm member with round steel linking chain is sturdy and durable.
Multi-section units – to shade large areas
The I/K 2000 also comes as a combined multi-section unit for very large patios – coupled or in series.
Weinor Exclusive Fabric + Frame Colours.
True Colour Acrylic Fabrics
Magic Colour Polyester Fabrics
Download the I + K + N 2000 brochure containing all product details and and full technical specifications.
Somfy Motorisation. Cutting edge technology
- Finest quality incorporating cutting edge technology
- Touch of a button convenience
- Range of controllers & switching offering great flexibility
- Can control multiple blinds & awnings from one controller
- Add sensors & timing to operate while away
- Energy efficiency by controlling heat & light entering
- Smooth & controlled movement ensures longer life
- Quiet, sophisticated & discreet operation. Impress guests
Exceptional Quality + Build Standards
- Blinds by Peter Meyer use only the finest components:
- Cutting edge technology & build quality
- Backed by Peter Meyer’s 5 year warranty
- Plus the Peter Meyer renowned level of service
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERS
New Product launches, trends are more.