XL50 Pleated Blinds
We’re very proud to offer Australian architects, designers and decorators, our new, totally unique and innovative pleated blind system – The XL50 Pleat
This stunning blind with its uber stylish modern 50 mm pleat, provides strong architectural lines and elegant small stack height that will enhance all decorating styles. This is the blind that will excite your clients and open a world of new decorating possibilities and solutions. Every element of the hardware of the XL50 system has been superbly designed to provide a totally clean and elegant look to complement the finest installations, including modern aluminium profile head and bottom rails with matching flush design end caps.
The XL50 incorporates a unique ‘Constant Pleat’ system that eliminates sagging, ensuring these blinds will hold their pleats for many years to come. We offer a wide range of exclusive decorator fabrics and colours in Blockout, Sunscreen, Translucent & Sheers. Our range also includes the latest European Jacquards, printed designs, pearlised and silver backed heat reflecting fabrics. The XL50 Pleat offers excellent thermal properties with the additional surface area providing more heat reflection.
The XL50 Pleat is offered exclusively by Blinds by Peter Meyer.
4000mm x 4000mm
Fabrics as one piece to their maximum size. Fabrics can be overlapped and joined.
Note: Bambu maximum width is 2280mm and is not suitable to join.
50mm dynamic pleats incorporating constant pleat system.
Torino Blockout is 100% private.
Most of our weaves will give privacy.
Please check individual fabric
22 different patterns and colours.
2 can be used reversible.
4 available as roller blinds.
Listed on the sample set. Superior to roller blinds because of the increased surface area.
Motorisation is available. See below.
5 Years. See below.
XL50 Pleated Blinds | Showcase
Download the XL50 Pleat brochure containing all product details and and full technical specifications.
Somfy Motorisation. Cutting edge technology
- Finest quality incorporating cutting edge technology
- Touch of a button convenience
- Range of controllers & switching offering great flexibility
- Can control multiple blinds & awnings from one controller
- Add sensors & timing to operate while away
- Energy efficiency by controlling heat & light entering
- Smooth & controlled movement ensures longer life
- Quiet, sophisticated & discreet operation. Impress guests
Exceptional Quality + Build Standards
- Blinds by Peter Meyer use only the finest components:
- Cutting edge technology & build quality
- Backed by Peter Meyer’s 5 year warranty
- Plus the Peter Meyer renowned level of service
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTERS
New Product launches, trends are more.